Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fresh new semester

Another new semester is started to run...
I am now Year 1 Sem2 student...not more the freshmen already...
I am really delighted today as i have tried or met a lot of different things in my life a few hours ago...
Thus i decided to blogging today since i am sick with my laziness...><
First thing first,i am going to tell my story all of the day..
Today is a really special day for me as i was first time pasting the posters in utar...
I was first time giving the flyers to the students like wat i have done as a promoter..
However it is not a really nice thing to do...u will feel like you are working..
It makes me flashback to dumex dugro time...
Though the job isn't tough nor high condition required...but i will always remember my painful feet during the time...
Besides, i have met a really cool lecturer today...
She is really nice and friendly person..
The most important is she is the only one lecturer who wear jeans to UTAR
Cool,huh?
I have a thought...
I felt like my new started semester will be totally different from the previous semester..
First of all,i will try even harder to achieve in my academic..
Other than that, i will more enthusiastic in joining societies or clubs or any activities..
Then,i will try getting myself a part time job so that i can save money for my future use.
Let's rock my uni life~
Aza Aza fighting!!!

0 wheat(s):