Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keep your ambition

#Keep your ambition#
I got this golden sentence yesterday...
I went to Kuala Lumpur with winnie yesterday...
Doing some shopping for diao's present and also for myself..
Then we went to china town after all...
There, we met a pair of folks who are new travel to our country...
The pair were lost when in the way to china town...
They asked us the direction just when both of us passed by them..
I invited them to join us since we are going to the same destination..
They were so happy...
To improve our english,i encourage winnie to talk to them...
Thus,i talked to the old lady...
She got a lot of things to talk..
And...the most important things is...
I CANT understand her...
She spoke extremely fast...that it is hard for me to listen
im not completely dont understand her...
At least i can understand what she asking and answer her question well..
She is from New Zealand...
They have gone to many other places before such as Kuwait,Cyril,Cuba and more..
Honestly,i am quite admire them...
They still can be so close and travel the world in such age...
I hope i will be ended my life by this way...hehe...
But then i also hope that i am able to travel around in my young age...
Back to the title...
the old lady asked me what i m doing in university...
I said Journalism...then she was shocked and asking me is it my first choice..
I told her actually it isn't...i dreamt to become translator before..
But then the school fees is expensive if i study abroad..
haha...she is surprised and said that there are many loans u can get...
Then...we arrived China Town..
Before we apart,she said the last line:Girl,keep your ambition!!!
This impressed me so much...that i decided to work even hard to achieve my actual ambition...
Thanks,aunt new zealand...
You are lovely..hehe..
And i also decided to learn english full hearted..
To whom are in this line now...
just Keep Your Ambition...
Never let urself regret...
Never betray your real thinking..
Let all of us hold hands together and fight for ourself and the needed...

0 wheat(s):