Wednesday, May 13, 2009

134th day

Woohoo...i am coming back...
Finally,my first semester first examination has already passed...
What't my feeling toward the it?
Well...i think i have tried my best in it...except electronic publishing
Frankly,i quite love EP...
Probably because of my coursework marks which make me feel a little sense of accomplishment...
Or maybe because i have studied computer before...
I dont feel it is as hard as other classmates think..but not the exam paper...haha
Times is just like a passer-by who merely touch some part of my life and left..
We can never ask him to stay beside us...
stay as long as we want..
The first semester was just finished...
I can't really remember what i have done or studied in this semester..
I have left KCC for more half year..
KCC which the pooh and I really missed..
We wanted to go back to KCC...
We wanted to join our friends...
We wanted to perform with all the members...
However it is all a "want" but cant realize so far...
I have done nothing in this half year...
I didn't achieve any big accomplishment..
I didn't achieve my wholelife goal-slim down
I have joined society or club...
Yet it has nothing to do with it...><
The only accomplishment is i have known many new friends in UTAR...
hehe....
Yeah....i am proud to know all the new friends who filled my utar life with colorful crayon...
Ok!!!! I have decided...i must do something fine and nice and successful in my next sem...
Pei Suang...Gambateh...

0 wheat(s):