Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The last 5 days of holiday

The holiday is almost ended...
I didnt do much things this holiday...it is stemmed from my laziness..
Laziness...again...
The result is released...
My result isnt what i expected...
I am really upset...
My goal is 3.5 above...but then i only got 3.38...
Aarghhh....i have to study hard next semester..
I have done only one job this holiday which is selling baby powder promoter..
The job is tiring because we have to stand for the whole days in the Giant..
Though it is not my first promoter job..
I used to endure the pain of standing whole day..
however..i cant really stand the pain this time..
I think it is probably because of xue wen shoes which is really small size to me..
Other than that,it was my first job in roadshow...
hehe...so i have gained another new experience as well...
I planned to find job in kampar in the following semester..
then i can earn money also beside study...
I want to save money...
to buy TVXQ concert ticket...hehe
to travel to other places...hehe...
The first station would be pulau redang...
then taiwan...^^
Suang...gambateh!!!!

0 wheat(s):