Friday, January 29, 2010

Thinking~

I should have updated my dearly blog more frequently, I know this, especially during my big day at 18th January, somemore this is the day I turned to adult. Yeah, I know I should have yet I did not...I was too lazy...I was too lazy to type single of words, couple of sentences. I was lazy, always...thus how to become a journalist then?><
This few days, I have been searching some info regarding Cupcake Chic for the assignment of Media Planning. It was so coincidence that my bestie bought me cupcake for my birthday cake then i got this question afterward. Gosh, I think I am addicted with those tiny little cupcakes especially cupcakes under Valentine's theme promotion. They are so that awesome and sweet. How I wish to get such Valentine's Day gift yet the question is when?I have no idea.

For your information, I have tried them once during my bigday. I was not really like them in fact due to the oversweeten of the cupcakes. Nevertheless, as you know, girls like beautiful stuffs. Girls usually care of the surface but not the quality. They are willing to suffer to be looked good. Same in this circumstance, I was addicted with the cupcake, not their taste but their outward appearance. How? I am the typical girl mah...no choices for me...^^

Daisy Cupcake & Rosy Cupcake

0 wheat(s):