Thursday, April 22, 2010

Morning in dark

Good morning guys, good morning the earth~
Since after the request for my blog by my lovely fisha few days ago, I decided to re-start updating my blog, finally. I should have given play to my potential of becoming journalist in the future. wahaha...
As usual,i woke up early.Everyday,i manage to see the world,from dark to bright, from bright turn into dark. This makes me feel like so full of energy, like i did not waste my time with eyes closing on the bed.
It seems to be another good and fresh morning today, again. I can feel the cooling air and the sound of birds whispering around, like greeting with me. Kampar's morning always be so peace and still. Students wake up really really late lah, unless those who going for classes. Otherwise, you barely see any young people in the morning, it is like a dead taman.(haha...)
Final is coming on sooner and sooner, therefore the hardworking suang decided to start working out lo~~Yet, it is not easy lar...i cant really concentrate in studying. I can't help dozing off whenever I started to read on my notes. The most thing is my final start from next Saturday, earlier than other else.
Talk about weekend, this weekend might be a travelling one, and adventurous(don't really think so) one. Yeah, I am going to Hulu Selangor this evening after my last Comm Theory tutorial class, the last class taught by my respectable teacher, Ms. Mok. Ms. Mok is going to leave UTAR and to other place. Heard that she got another better offer. Here, I sincerely wish Ms. Mok can have a better and great future, in terms of her career, her relationship(as she told us she is going to marry therefore she leaves UTAR) and so on and so off.
Back to the topic, yeah, going to Hulu Selangor later, to watch a series of by-election Malaysia local drama for three days. Frankly speaking, I don't really know anything regarding the election, I can say that I don't like it, I don't like politics. I know it is important, especially in Journalism field. However, in my sense, it is dirty, it is dark, it is evil, once you touch it, your life is dangerous. It is really so miraculous that I accepted this offer to go Hulu Selangor.
Kwan Yee ah Kwan Yee, you should have thank me for promising you. Though I dislike politics, but I will try to learn it in order to survive in the future(kaka...).Thus, gonna take this opportunity to learn the politic world.
A great news I found out today. My pets are growing...they are blooming in this very good morning. They are pinkish and awesomely cute lar~~love it so much...
Oopps...i guess you don't really what am i talking about right?hehe...my new pets are flowers!!I got them from an auntie yesterday. She is kind of generous and amiable. For me, I have no idea who they are, what supposed to call them but I heard Haw Yeen the professor of eastlake told me that they are sunflower. This has made me remember what auntie told me yesterday. She said those flowers can live as long as there is sunlight.So i guess i can call them little sunflower.
Love them so much because i have put my heart, my sweat into them la...I remove the weeds under the big sun in order to plant my little sunflower. It is uneasy to plant something i guess. You have to care for them, should responsible to them, but not merely saying only.
Arrh...I have forgotten to water them this morning. So see you next time.

suang.
22/4/10
9.15am

p/s: i am late to upload my post due to the lack of my home line...

0 wheat(s):