Saturday, April 24, 2010

Days in Hulu Yam I

Wow...I'm terribly physically tired and mentally frightening after this few days' research.This told me that Final Year Project is not funny at all!!!!It somehow dangerous as well!!!
Well...I am now in Ulu Selangor, where I have never been here before. Now, I am in this place, during the election period. Not travelling, but being an assistant for my senior, Kow jie's FYP.
I didn't take much time, not even a single minute to say yes when she asked me to go with her. This same to Teck Joo as well. If not, I will not be able to type my blog now, at this place (Eling's house).
I saw many politicians this few days thou with not excited feeling yet think that I should have seen this people since my IC is stated as Malaysian. I saw our Prime Minister, Najib. I saw the candidate for this election. I saw Nib Aziz. And others. And I am going to see Anwar tonight. However, I am more willing to see Dr. Mahathir la...
I will update more tomorrow when I get back to Kampar...

suang
8.34pm
24/04/10


0 wheat(s):