Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have made my decision

I feel so SAD la....after got the result of the election.
I was there. I felt the atmosphere there. I know the feeling of the people, the Chinese in Ulu Selangor. And now, I can feel the feeling of them as well!!!
The one who really impressed me is the Chinese hawker in the Ulu Yam's pasar who sells fried noodles.
I can feel his hot blood. He is so that concern of our country's status. Concerning of our welfare, our living. Yet, me as the journalist(in the future), what am I doing here?I kept waving the flag which wrote "Politic is none of my business" while others are fighting for their own right, benefits.
He changed my mindset. He is the one make me decided to vote in the next election. I will stand up and fight for myself.
The media is manipulated. However, I still have my right to choose my own government!(guess so)

0 wheat(s):