Monday, December 8, 2008

It's time for Christmas


Let it snow.Let it snow.Let it snow.
Pretty like this song actually although it always be the most challenging song in our caroling,i meant for altos..haha..
It's almost Christmas time..16 more days..
I love Christmas especially white christmas than Chinese New Year(honestly)
Though I can get ang pau in the Chinese New Year but I like the atmosphere of Christmas.
It is snowing every year in winter,so it is snowing during the festive season.
I like the snowy white stuffs..
However it would never been snowing in Malaysia unless the world come to the end..
What i am going to do in this festive season this year?
I went to genting for caroling in the past three years.It would be another new experience for me this year.Have an opportunity to be their audience.
Would i met the boy again this year?I miss him quite a bit.
I missed the time in Genting with choir's buddies yet i wouldnt regret for not going this year.
Let's celebrate!!!!
Enjoy your Christmas time!!!
hoho..Merry Christmas.

0 wheat(s):