Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I went for a morning jog today. The first jogging after semester break.
I got a companion today who is Fisha~haha...
She did not sleep the whole night in fact because of the moonlight which shone on her face.
I am glad as I still able to run with smooth breathe and tiredless legs, since I have not jogged for three weeks.
As usual, I jog for half an hour. Yet the runway is different this time.
We jogged along the road to UTAR this time. We met a lot of students on the way, most are fresh and new faces, unlike us, the stale and old one. (XD...kaka)
I saw two girls are looking at us, with curious faces. Then the front one turned to back one, and laughed. I found it ridiculous la. Any laugh point on jogging? Hello, Jogging is a healthy sport. I should laugh at you as you don't exercise. (Maybe I am too sensitive la, but dislike the way they looked at us today)
The sun was almost to show his face when we reached home after the half an hour jog which made me found an excuse to skip from cycling today.haha...(I usually cycle after jog)
Fisha told me that my face is a bit slim already after the jogging. My face is not as baby face as before, when the first year I came to UTAR. Seriously, am I look older now? So sad.
This made me remember a word from my aunt as well. She told me I looked mature now and no more baby face. Although my face is still round but I know this is not more baby face. I feel sad, how? I don't really want to grow up.
Another sad things is I still have one year and the half to be in UTAR. I am going to graduate after one year and the half. I do not really want go into the society la...><...I dont want to become old!!!
I am going to be like this one day.


2 wheat(s):

FISHA said...

i wish to jog again today one, but morning class~ sigh~ 2ml shall we??? haha~ i gotta learn to keep my 'gas' up~~ if not, reli cant exercise anymore~~

suang said...

all the best ya....^^