Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update 2

Auspicious Night ticket starts selling onward from tomorrow to Week 4.
I know I am going to be very busy.
I got to pay attention on my studies, I must not neglect my study.
I want to try my best to make my CGPA looked pretty.
As well as, I am the creative department of the JR gathering, which means that I have to start designing the decoration, bookmarks and the invitations for lecturers.
The most important, I cannot put aside my Auspicious Night stuffs la...
I want to make it perfect, Who call it is my first event in UTAR.
Sure I want to put all my efforts into it.
Today is our Dai Ka Jie's birthday.
Was celebrating with her, with our classmates.
So happy..because I love Jr-ians.
Chin Eng has just made an announcement today, in front of us.
All were remaining silent when Chin Eng asked us to help them out.
I wished I can help. Yet I am too busy, seriously.
I will try my best and see I can make it to go for his meeting tomorrow.
All the best, my friend.

1 wheat(s):

oce said...

hahaha. LEE PEI SUANG! dun worila. i understand. not angry at all. NEVER. im happy that u all give me moral support. that's what matters the most.