Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update 3

Times flies swiftly.It is already week 2 of my second year, second semester.
Today is Wednesday, which mean that four more days to week 3.
The days run fast since last week.
I was busy.
I wake up early in the morning and go for a short morning jogging this few days.
I go to school at 8.30am everyday.
I always the one who arrived the most early and take all files as well as the promote tools from DSA.
I settle down Block C booth and wait for people on duty to come.
After that, I started to walk to Block H.
This happened almost everyday in this week.
I did not even have a proper lunch in fact.
I bought bread for my lunch, except today, I managed to eat rice.
I just love to be so busy so that I will not simply wasted my life, time in my university.
I just love to involve in activities where I can learn a lot which we can't get from textbook.
Gambateh.
To all my Auspicious Night committee..
As well as to my dear OCE and his team.
All the best.

0 wheat(s):