Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He She It

I saw him the first day I stepped into UTAR.

He was sitting beside and chatting with his friend. I decided to ignore him since we are not so close. I don't even know what can or what shall I talk with him.

Today is the second day in UTAR. I saw him again, in class. We got so many chances to bump into. Some lecture classes I attend is similar to his thus that's why I saw him everyday.

He looked different today. He looked so down today. He looked so upset today. I can see the sadness through his eyes. He was not as active as previous.

I know the reason. I know. He did not do well in the Final last semester. He got quite bad result. I do not know what to do when I saw him. I just pretend that I do not know anything and kept joking to him. I wish I can make him happier. Yet our conversation just ended within 10 minutes I think, did not really count the time and I am bad in estimating time or age.

I hope he is happy as I like to see his smily and joyful face.

Result does not show your talent in fact. We are always better out of the examination.

To all my friends, believe in yourself and do not give up the opportunity to study, to gain knowledge.

Good Luck to all my friends!

By the way, I went for my multimedia tools classes today, both lecture and tutorial class. I found that I am falling in love with this subject. There are quite a lot of interesting stuffs to learn and to play as well as to do. I love design.

3 wheat(s):

Anonymous said...

siapa la tu guy? ;)

FISHA said...

im curious too suang~~siapa tu guy?? izit the one sit behind u today????

suang said...

haha....just someone..someone who named he...