Monday, May 31, 2010

Simply

I have just reached Kampar, the dark town. Everything are so dark, especially in my taman, thou there is a noisy and famous restaurant. And the traffic was terrible when we arrived.
I drove back from the middle way heading to Kampar. I drove seriously slow as I don't find any happy feeling to back to this place. I missed my family, I missed Klang. I have not done my shopping. I don't have new clothes this time. So sad. Yet, I have my new laptop and new guitar with me.haha...I love them..
Here's my little asus. thanks mum!!!
With the bear which presented by buddhist gang.
Nice guitar from KCC buddies
My dear nephew likes the guitar as well. Sek Fo!

We did the cleaning together. Winnie swept the floor while I in charge of mopping. Then we started to unpack our stuffs masing-masing.
I want to make my room, I meant my space more colorful and arrangable, thus I have added some stuffs in my place. Like it, but not sure how long it can tahan. This is because it always dropped last semester.
It is a part of my room. I got to stay here for 2 and the half years thus I must make it as comfortable and as like home as possible.
Winnie is sleeping now, beside me. I am blogging on my bed. Everything have to return to the school life from now. I have class tomorrow. I am going for a morning jog tomorrow as well.
Things I am wondering now is, my right eyelid is swollen, since last night, without reason. (I personally think my body is too heat since I have taken too much longan in the holiday.XD) Hey, I got to face to the people tomorrow with this look!!! According to Jing Yuh(2010), my eyes is looked like being hit by people. So how can I let others to see my face under this situation?
No, I got to find ways, to hide it from others.>< sad...
I missed my lovely mum. And I still don't have the courage to say " I love you" to her yet.
I missed my sister. Think that she is making milk for her little baby right now. or comforting the baby to sleep.
I missed my nephew. Think that I have no treat him nicely this break. I was scolding him everyday. He is just the way too naughty.
I missed my elder sister, Karen. She is the one paid half of my hair rebonding and brought me for clubbing. To enhance my sightseeing, according to her saying.
I missed Xue Wen. She is the one I hang out the most during this semester break.She told me she can teach me guitar, haha...(notes: She is undoubtedly a piano teacher.XD)
I missed everyone who I have met and I have not met this few days.
I missed Midvalley, Sunway Pyramid, KLCC, Bangsar boutiques, and all other shopping malls.
Seriously, I did not do any shopping this semester break la...feel like missing something in my life.
Yet, I have saved my money successfully.
I can join my housemates to Pulau Redang this semester I think. kaka...^^
It is time for me to sleep. otherwise my eyes became more terrible tomorrow.
Good night everyone and the earth!!!

2 wheat(s):

FISHA said...

hehe~ im going redang also leh!!!!!!

suang said...

we want to follow u guys in fact...haha..