Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My morning in DARK

Again,I woke up in dark.
This is my lifestyle in Kampar. Wake up in the early morning before the Sun do.
This few days is the worst, I wake up around 3-4am almost everyday to study for my FINAL!!!
The house, supposed to be total still and quiet yet it is not in fact. My two housemates are still studying and facebook-ing since today will be their second paper. All the best for my housemates~
Besides, I woke up and realized that the people who sleeps beside has gone today. When I came down to downstair then saw her just came back home from MM...haha...people's lifestyle change during the examination period, from right to left, from up to down.
Sometimes, I am wondering how will it be to the students after ten years, or twenty years later,or even more? Honestly, student's life is terribly unhealthy. Stick to the laptop(watching drama series, facebook-ing, blogging,etc) the whole night nonstop, hang out with other unhealthy students in mamak(the only place students can go, I meant Kampar Utarians) and what else?perhaps talking in Westlake, or cycling in Westlake, this is the phenomena in Kampar, am I suppose to proud of it?haha...
I guess youngsters in nowadays grow old faster and quick. Not more than twenty years, you will see the increasing of "old-looked" people on the street, playing basketball or doing shopping. Wakaka...this are just exaggerated but surely is people will become weak and no longer as healthy as people in old times though we have extremely high technology or well developed medical.
Okay, the break is over, I should have continued my study for Business and E-commerce. Frankly, my mind always popped out with a question this few days while I was studying BEC. Is it related to Journalism???Shall I sell clothes beside my news article in the future if I worked as an online journalist?I do not want to study it la,it are so many terms to memorize and so many to study!!!!
Sigh..back to the reality, I still have to stop blogging and study.
Aza aza fighting!

2 wheat(s):

oce said...

oi!! study la! kanasai y blogging huh!! BEC!! haha.

suang said...

u are the one should study!!!Mr. Oh!!!!