Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mood before the last paper

Phew~I got the last one more paper to go, eventually...Communication Research Method, It will be my last subject in this semester. I have taken a nap, just now, after my Business and Electronic Commerce paper. It was the most relax, the sweetest yet sweaty nap, since Final began. Relax, because I have taken four papers already. The sweetest, it is a nap that without burden, and I manage to stay on lying even though I have woke up. Sweaty, you know la, Kampar's weather never cold, and always hot, is extremely hot.
Talk about the previous two papers I have taken. The days was like, you can see books or notes beside me everyday. I am not saying I am hardworking, instead saying I was really stressed. I scared Communication Theories, as well as lazy to memorize all sort term-term(kata ganda pula) of BEC. Yet, no doubt, the days passed and I am not sure how is it.

You know ah, something should be euphoria, Ai Peng came to me yesterday, told me:"Pei Suang, you became thinner." What my reaction at that moment?I answered her, No No No, I have gained my weight since the final began. I cant stop eating when I was studying. Hey, really la, why people can reduce weight while Final period, but not me? Seriously, I have taken many food yesterday. Well, morning I have my oat+milk, Jacob's Low Salt Hi-Fibre biscuit on top with the tuna; then I have my lunch(economic fried bihun+one kuih) at bamboo with eastlake geng before Communication Theories. I need to eat before the paper, in case I could not think if hungry. I felt terribly hungry after the paper, then I ate teh tarik, biscuits and gui leng go. I have one cup of dragon fruit ice blended at night. Meanwhile, I felt hungry at night while I was fighting with BEC notes. Then I took oat and a piece of toast.
In the midnight, while I was still struggling with the notes, Andrew popped out with a bowl of seaweed soup. He put it on the table and wished me all the best for the paper the next day. It was sweet and so warm, I meant his behavior which successfully touching me. Besides, the soup was really nice and full of materials, yet it is a bit too salty for me. Anyway, it is still nice and tasty. Thank you, Andrew!



It was my day, see, how much that I have eaten. I officially hate examination period, as it will put on my weight~~
Ok, that's all for today. I am going to Ms. Joethi, our lovely lecturer's wedding now~
Wish a blastful and wonderful wedding to my dear lecturer and her husband...


p/s: By the way, I am going to Taiwan, I think...haha...

0 wheat(s):