Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here come Suangtic

Klang, here I am to breathe the air of Klang.
Exactly, I am back to Klang, safely and happily.
This time, I drove.
I drove Zing's Myvi. I have been chatting with Zing along the journey.
Thanked her, as she sacrificed her sleep to accompany me.
We talked a lot, all about our wonderful time in Secondary school. The time I wished to back to.
We talked a lot, and also about the problem I have encountered this few weeks.
Friendship, Love, Mind, Thinking, Feeling. We talked all.
I especially, missed something I have missed for long time.
The enthusiasm in holding an event.
The passion in being a "happy nut" for everyone.
The ardour of bringing laughter.
I was active, in my secondary school.
I was optimistic, in the teenager time.
I was active in the activities.
I loved being busy.
I hated being too relax. Yet.
I changed after I came to university.
I failed to find the feeling that I have lost.
I could not feel the enthusiasm in doing everything that I used to love.
I am pessimistic.
I am passive.
No way!I am not going to let this continue.
I should get all the feeling back to me again.
It is time for me to recharge.
I will be a different one after the break.
Revive!!!

1 wheat(s):

oce said...

really> bagus! i cant wait to c dat changes on u!