Friday, May 14, 2010

The memorable day of Ms. Joethi and us

I guess it is not too late for me to blog Ms. Joethi's big day up as nothing is too late as long as you did it. And, now I did it.
Why I said the day is so memorable for both Ms Joethi and us? As it is the day Ms. Joethi stepped into a happiness journey of her life yet it is the day she officially left us and UTAR. The day we lost a good teacher. She chose her way and of course we support her.
It was 8th May 2010, we went to our lovely and respectable lecturer's wedding which held in Ipoh. Talk about Ipoh, it made us lost our way for nearly an hour until the bus uncle was crazy and told us that it is difficult to earn from us. I am sorry, uncle.And, want to thank Chin Eng, the carepochi...haha...We could not have made the trip without him. He was so tough to book the bus and wait for the late passengers.
My classmates were really pretty that day, especially Saravani, Amirah and Vivien.
The day was sweet and Ms. Joethi,the bride was so pretty. We were late but luckily able to make it.
Heard that there were some politicians and they left just before we arrived. It is sayang that we can't see the "big scene" yet this proved a saying of Utar-ian: Face problem. haha...
Many lecturers were there, with beautiful dress and lovely make up. It is pleased to see many lecturers there with "another face" of them, it made me feel even friendly and close to them.
Picture of all our lecturers in UTAR, but don't know why my senior was there as well.
And, of course, we would not missed the chance to take photo with the lovely couple that day. We presented Ms. Joethi our picture which captured and frame made by Chin Eng. She was so happy when she got it.
Lovely picture taken with the couple of that day, and also the present.
We ate the food after all. I like the sambal chicken, putu mayam as well as the mutton. I love spicy food thus I like the food that night, but obviously not everyone like it. Ms. Mok is one of the them which the food can't cater to her until she has to ask us out for mamak. Another person I saw is Nigel, our senior. Seriously, he took so little, I think it is not even enough for a cat!!!??I asked him is that enough for you,he pointed his body and apparently he wanted to say: This is why I am so thin. You should learn from me. Well, speechless.
After that, Ms Mok the sampat came to our table and chat with us. She asked me: Pei Suang, don't you want to keep fit?Why you eat so much?...><..(I have just taken one sambal chicken breast,some mutton,some veggie and the putu mayam)...I told her chicken breast is healthy and not containing fat. haha...
Ms. Mok simply act cute.
Ms. Mok not look good in the picture as she did not look at the camera but not us. We were good in this picture so i decided to put it.^^
Besides, we managed to take photo with our tutor of Political Science, Msl. Por. Another legend people of our faculty. I missed her as well since she has never taught us this semester and last short semester.
Picture with Mr Por
We have also taken photo with another main character of the day, morning but not night. Ms. Jue Jun whose paper was on that day and the one hanging us up.>< She looked pretty that night as well.Yet I found that I don't have her picture here. So will only upload next time when Eng uploaded all photo up to Facebook~~
Ms Esaline was gorgeous that night, she wore saree that night. It is a huge waste that all of us could not take photo with her. As well as Mr Afi, lost him after we finished our meal.
Beside our class photo, we have also presented Ms Joethi my handmade card. I used "heart and blood" to do that card the whole night. It is really happy when I saw Ms. Joethi liked it. A sense of achievement, some more she again, praised me in Facebook. I do not have the photo of my card so again, I have to wait for Mr. Eng....

I love you, Ms Joethi.
Ms. Joethi, our first lecturer in UTAR. Her class,Journalism 1 was the first class for us in UTAR. She is the first one introduce Journalism to us. She was my advisor who always give us candy, chocolate, biscuit and sushi.
Ms. Joethi, Happy marriage to you. Wish you and your husband happy last for ever. I simply like a sentence from Chin Eng that night. Quote him: Ms. Joethi left us because she chose you. So you must take good care of her.
Hope that we will still be able to meet her out next time, perhaps in Kuala Lumpur or Kampar.

(photo retrieved from Amirah, facebook)

3 wheat(s):

oce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oce said...

this is touching! this is touching! hmmphh! after my exam, i also wana blog about our journey to the wedding. hehe. then i post teh pics in FB k. got a lot of ur PHOTOS!!

suang said...

haha...of course of course...i am awaiting for it.hehe...
Good luck for ur exam 2moro,eng...then u will free like a bird...gambateh!