Friday, May 14, 2010

New born princess..

Here come our new family member. See!!!how sweet and how pink of her. I failed to capture her smile face yet I think I will be able soon since I will be at home for 2 weeks time.
The new member

Name: Chong Ying Cien
Sex: Female
Birthday: 26 th of April, 2010
Zodiac: Tiger
Horoscope: Taurus (same as her mom)
Current weight: 3+ kg (she was 2.6kg when she was born, and increase to 3+ after a week)
Current location: Taman Evergreen, Klang

2010, she born at 2010!!!My hand halt when I am typing her birthday. 2010, she is so young while I who was born at 1989, becoming old year by year. I am 21 years old now, no longer a girl with beautiful fairytale and wonderful dream. I am an adult that able to judge and hold the key of my life. I am the one who can make decision myself. Times flied so swift. *Sigh*
See...she is so cute and sweet. Her mum said she looked like the piglet in Winnie The Pooh...haha..but i would rather describe her as a boneless worm. You know, she was too fragile and too soft. I like her skin as babies' skin are soft and smooth.
I took photo with the boneless when she was crying. Is it I am too pretty,thus threaten her?haha...
Seriously, I have upgraded to the aunt of two nephew and niece la!!!
Ok, well then, let's welcome our new pinkish member to the family!!!

0 wheat(s):