Saturday, May 29, 2010

the day before going back

I am going back to Kampar tomorrow. The school is going to reopen on Monday and I do have class on Monday. Besides, I have made a decision after last semester. I decided not to skip class this semester. I want to appreciate all classes I can attend. Beside to improve my study, I want to appreciate every moment I have during my campus life.
I heard some sad news today. I got a message from Dai Ka Jie this afternoon while I was sweeping the floor. She asked me to browse our eastlake geng's blog, she has wrote somethings.
I did not think too much. I kept sweeping the floor.
After a plenty of times, I thought of her message what a sudden.
I viewed her article, I felt like crying. I am really sad when I knew she is going to leave us, to leave UTAR, because of the stupid result.
I knew more people are leaving as well when I chatted with Teck Joo. Zhi Wey, Xiang Lin, Haw Yeen, An Yong, Cindy and even Viv are probably going to withdraw from UTAR.
I have never thought about this when I got my result. Although my result this semester is bad yet I have never thought of the problem of withdrawing from school. The bad thing is I know my friends face this situation but I did not think of them when I got my result. I just think of "ok, I will study harder next semester." but not "how about them?can they pass this semester?"
Too bad, I felt it.
I love my friends, I love the class , the whole class, but not the remain class. More classmates are leaving us, less classmates are staying in UTAR.
How many classmates are going to graduate at last? I have no idea but I hope it is full amount.
I don't understand. Sometimes, I can't really understand why shall we take examination? Do examination truly can represent the ability of one? Can tell the knowledge of one?
We don't really have to show how much knowledge we can "save" in our brain. It is hi technology era, we have internet, we can surf internet to access to the knowledge. We have mobile phone functioned with wi fi then we are able to online portability. We have books as well which we can refer to it when facing problem. There's is no much problem. We can find ways when we faced problem. Why is it necessary to prove a person's memory through examination?
Friends, love all of you.
Sure we will go to your place and play next time.
As long as we can keep in touch always, that's the best~

0 wheat(s):