Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To go or Not to go?

I got a facebook message yesterday from Xue Wen...when I almost closed my web browser.
She asked me, suang, want to go Taiwan or not?It is RM625, included air fare, luggage and meal.
Gosh!it is lovely. I have been wishing to go Taiwan for tour for ages.

RM625, excluded hotel, 3 meals in Taiwan, transportation. How much will it charge after add all this?some more, I guess I am going to do shopping restless.haha... Honestly, my heart was touched. I got the impulse to say YES to her immediately.

However, I did not. I should have plan the money to use since I am quite broke, every time.haha..(never be rich before and now) but it still attractive la~
HOW?Shall I go?or not?
I am going to give her answer today~~
I have been into a dilemma...To go or not to go?
Got money or not?haha...><

0 wheat(s):