Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Proud [Five In The Black Consert] - Tohoshinki


Classmates of UTAR sure know, I like Dong Bang Shin Ki...
I like their songs,their performance as well as their attitude.
Seriously, they unlike those idol team in Taiwan or else. They are both talented and handsome.
This is one of those favourite songs of them. PROUD
It just very match for them when they were singing this song in their concert in Japan.
It brought the means of the korean are proud of them.
Moreover, they cried during singing this song...
I felt touched whenever I watched this video, no matter how many times I watched.
That's why I posted this video here.
TVXQ, is there any chance for all Cassiopeia(name of TVXQ's fans) to watch five of you on the stage?
Do I ever have the chance to go for TVXQ concert?><...

0 wheat(s):