Friday, May 14, 2010

Food Review

This is first food review I posted here. Normally I will post in another blog of mine.
You might be asking, what so special of this?
The answer is Yeah, nothing so special of this "kuih" , but the special is the hawker.
I did not capture the hawker(no dare) so that I decided to post the "result" I got from him.
These kuih are our local dessert, Fried banana and fried fried green bean. I bought them in Kampar just before I headed back to Klang.

While others were buying the famous and delicious fried pohpiah from the Indian uncle, I walked to another stall. I saw my favourite one, the Fried green bean. It has been ages since I did not see it selling around. On the spot, I asked the Indian hawker the price of it. He did not answer me but kept busying packing the kuih for me. WHAT THE....I asked second time then he only answered me:"RM2 for 4"...this is considered expensive that I stopped him from packing the third. Then I asked him how much of the fried banana. Again, he packed the kuih without answering me!!!Then after packing the second one, he only answered my question.

I don't like the way he do his business. I know earning money is not the easy one yet this is not that way I think. Every job has their own code of ethics. Journalist has one, doctor has one, so do the businessman, even the hawker. In this incident, he should have answered my question and ensure whether I want to buy or not but not busy with packing. Since I have approached his stall then means that I willing to buy. Yes, I did buy after his "hard-selling" tactic yet I am sure no second time.

0 wheat(s):