Sunday, January 2, 2011

Murmuring in my room...

This is my first time having my own personal space.
This is my first time decorating my own room.
This is my first time living alone in a room.
I listened to the Taiwan singer, Lin Yu Qun's song this morning. The song name is " Living alone" .
He looked sorrow yet firm.
I was thinking, is it so hard to live alone? Is it so sad to be no one beside?
For me, I will definitely appreciate the time when I get alone.
I went to Tesco alone, just now.
I bought daily appliance.
I selected stuffs for my new personal space.
I was walking back to my house alone, under the dark sky.
There was no moon looking at me but stars did.
However, I was not happy.
I smell loneliness when I locked myself in my room.
I felt alone although I switched on my speaker loud, singing loud...
How long haven't I hung out with my friends already?
How long haven't I chitchatted with my mates?
I have forgotten.
Today, I am going to sleep alone, in my new bed, new room.
I miss my mother, I miss my family.
I miss my house mates. I miss my course mates.
I miss all my friends.
I miss my trip.

0 wheat(s):