Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The most wonderful things in the world..


Faithfully...i would like to announce that i am really like eating..hehe...
Especially those junk foods like chocolate,candies,dessert,bread,chips and etc...
I still remembered that i have told my friends tat i dislike chocolate..so u guys dont ever ask me want to eat it or not...
actually...i was telling lie...
i LOVE it so much...
It's really fantastic...
However,the truth tell me not to eat it so much or even 1 piece..
I am not the kind of human who cannot get fat...
In the other hand,i m the one who get fat really easily..
I will gain weight even drink a glass of water..
Either beauty or enjoyment..
I have to choose either one..
Or can choose both of them?
Please...god...
show some fair to me..hehe...

0 wheat(s):