Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The 48th day

It isn't feel nice as a blogger but I have never updated my blog everyday...
So..start from today..i will update my daily details everyday...even just a single sentence...
It aren't class for me today actually..but i did..
Mr Lionel have put in the replacement class today in the early morning(8-10)..
I am lucky that I dont have to walk to school today...
Frankly..I dislike morning class...
It is hard to wake up in the morning..and it is even harder to pay attention in the class..
Yet..Mr Lionel has chosen the morning class..(we have no choices d..)
I know he is really a good teacher...and he tried to awake us with his joke..
I was discussing with saravani yesterday that he is strict and never tell joke..
Accidentally he did...but no one in the class laugh,and even a little smile..
i think he is dissapointed...haha...
Well...i felt funny with his behavious but not the joke..
"1,2,3 Laugh...!!!"
After the class..we went to DSA to certify our documents for PTPTN..
It took us about 2 hours lining there...but when it is my turn,he said"ok,we are closing."
what the...i was really mad that time..
You made me wait for that long yet u said u are closing!!!!
You are wasting my time..
I scolded the guy(isn't as fierce as now)and i know he wasn't feeling well also...
Perhaps I shouldl stand on his side and think more for them...
Then..i walked back home...
the sun was crazily hot...
I was accompanied by teck joo...as well as the journey isnt that boring..
My lunch for today is two half-boiled eggs and two toasts...
while my dinner is instant porridge...easy and simple
After that...winnie and I played badminton behind of our house..
We met the foreigner lecturer then..
He is cute and friendly...
**************************************************************
It is exactly 11:35pm now...and i am still sitting in front the computer..
The day is almost pass...
Time flies fast till we can't realize it...
May all my friends have a good night,sleep tight!!!




0 wheat(s):