Wednesday, February 18, 2009

49th day

17 more minutes to the another day...
Luckily i still can blog it on time..
I walked to school this morning and bumped into the foreigner lecturer...
I think we are seems like a friend..haha..that's good...
Day still remain the same..
Eat,study,eat...everything are always the same...
I went to pasar malam today...
Alright,i admitted that i have eaten alot today...I will start my diet meal from tomorrow..
I presented our group discussion today in the journalism class..
hmm...well...thanks amira and saravani..perhaps corene too..at least she is care of me..
But the she...i am not so like her since i heard her said many bad of others...
And why dont she look at the mirror,look at herself..
Alright,I can't ignore her sense of wearing,even makeup...
But i dont think she is perfect enough to critisizing others..
I dislike people who critisizing people's privacy,and even the face of ppl..
It can't help...this is how they born..
Yet you are still laughing people...
Yewn...bad...

0 wheat(s):