Wednesday, February 25, 2009

56th day

Hmm...I have skipped 4 days blogging if I am not mistake...
wow...those are busy days...But then i think those are just some busy days..
I will have another more and more busy days in the future awaiting for me..
well..i will try my best to recall those day's blogs which i have missed..
21st of Feb is XW's birthday...She had held a birthday party as it is her 21st birthday..I meant she is 21-year-old already...hehe...
Winnie and I went to Sungei Wang that day to look for presents to give to xw and zing..aiz..
troublesome..i shouldn't buy for her lar..since she dont want to fetch us to Ipoh..haha..
I have spent a lot on presents that day..sigh...i am now almost bankrupt..><
We went straightly to her party after done the shopping..we are so dirty and sweatly..hehe
O..something i would like to mention is we ate Mc'D that day which we can't see in Kampar...
22nd of Feb was the day i went back to Kampar..Mum was so sad to see me went into zing's car...aiz...but then i have no choice as i have to study for my future good
23rd of Feb is Monday the first study day of a week..it is just like usually tiring..The first lecture class made me feel sleepy...We were busying to pass up our book review that day too...
24th of Feb, the next day that also means today is our electronic publishing exam...I used the whole day to study 4 chapters however i still felt blur on this morning...
25th of Feb,today is the exam day...everyone were wishing me "Good Luck"..yeah..i will try my best to take the exam...yet it is only try..hehe..

0 wheat(s):