Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Belated Chinese New Year!!!

It is 1:30 in the deeply midnight...
The yellowish moon is pretty round and beautiful out of my window,how's it in your place?
Chinese New Year has just gone...everything gone easily and fast...the only things we have to do is to appreciate what we have now and what we done.
It is the second month for me to stay in Kampar...everything seems well and moving smoothly..
There isn't any really big problem happened on me(do have problems but one i can solve)...
Journalism is the course that seems match yet unsure to me...I am not sure if I can be a well-known journalist in the future..but I like the subjects I am studying now.They attracted me but not the assignments...really hope I can cope with those assignment as soon as possible.
I want to become closer to my classmates recently..so i will try whatever as I can to know them well...hanging out is the best way but it is inconvenient to me and disturbing my study plans.
You have to make a choice between them,Pei Suang!!!!
Go ahead!!!Do what ever you want!!!!!
Happy Belated Chinese New Year!!!!!

0 wheat(s):