Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have not blogged for ages since my assignment peak period started.
My sleeping time becomes lesser and lesser.
And it is the first time I came back home at 5am just for the tiny assignment.
Just for the 1500 words assignment.
Ooohh....my leg is now cucuk cucuk pain la...

It is seriously pain I told you especially when the doctor helped you to clean the injury and apply medicine.
I was crying (just dropping tear) and shouting in the clinic.
Seriously ridiculous and funny

My dear housemate, Fisha told me that it might because of the hungry ghost festival
She said that there is yin and yang in the world whereas yin is stronger than yang now
So sometimes we might face something supernaturally and thus bad luck
I was thinking of my day today
I failed to save my Copywriting assignment after a night combining that I have to re-combine.
I fell down from bicycle where actually not easy to fall normally
Yet I do not take it as bad luck
I could see my ability and my efficiency through the first incident
I managed to re-combine the assignment in three hours which is faster than the day before
I could see my friends concerning of me when they saw my injury
Ms. Ang, my previous Religion and Culture sunject's tutor helped me to bandage my injury (although it is a little bit k-ying and funny yet it is my luck to be bandaged I guess)
Some lecturers were concerning of me as well
Some of them told me luckily you are not injured on your face
Yeah, I get their point.
I think I am not bad luck, in contrast I am the lucky one
I gained things from the incident
I gained the love and concern from people and I know I am not alone
By the way, I want to say a thousand thank you to my lovely Fisha!!!!
She ran out for medicine when I asked her for it.
She ran to(by car) to 7-11 to buy me bandage when there is no any of it
She helped me to ask doctor for pain killer pil
She helped me a lot that I really appreciate it!!!!
Thank you dear!!!!
And also Andrew who lend me his hand when I was shouting for pain in clinic
Thank you guys for the love
Wow....it hits me suddenly...
Pain!!!!

2 wheat(s):

oce said...

hahah pity u n funny la. now ur leg looks like the elephant's leg d. hahahaha.

Weiyi said...

不错的逆向思考,很乐观。^^

一切的障碍不是让我们觉得哀怨,而是我们可以从中得到了什么?
而,你做到啦~几乐观一下。。。^^

好好照顾好自己的伤口咯。。。不要留下疤痕,那,你的脚才会“白雪雪,滑滤滤”哦~XD