Sunday, August 1, 2010

This is my hometown

It is the second day I back to Klang.
I went to the town today. I have not been there for ages due to the road construction.
Yet,just be frank, I found nothing changed in fact after the construction.
The road remained jammed
The road remained confusing
We were still stucked in the road for hours..sienz..
 This is Klang old bus station where bus and car share a road nowadays...sweat...
 I initially want to capture the burung kakak on the root yet i guessed they are too small to see. Thus just enjoy the old building of Klang.
 "Beautiful" and "clean" Klang river is behind there...
Klang has become a place with a lot of Malays. I don't really find chinese in my car trip.
There are many roads have converted to one way road. The road site is becoming confusing more and more. In addition, not much new shops established and left old shops where youngster don't really like to hang out to.
Therefore, Klang city no longer as flourishing as before.

0 wheat(s):