Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My dream

I went to consult Ms Tang, again today. Recently it is quite frequent for me to go visiting her, for my final year project, as well as my internship stuffs.
I went to her is actually to hand her our course structure. She wants to see the subjects we take.
We have an hour chat today, which is fruitful.
Hoho, tell you. My supervisor is not a simple lady. She was the chief editor of Jakarta Sinchew Daily.
Before this, she went to Australia to further her study. She has her internship in Australia, as well as in China for few years.
She is really an amazing and wonderful one. She said that she likes to go oversea, to live, to work.
She shares her life in Jakarta and the media agency from the three different system.

And of course, she does share her opinion towards my ambition, or what I called 'dream'.
She agrees with my dream which I can learn even more if I have my internship oversea. And agrees with my thinking that I want to view Cambodia in the eyes of people living there, but not through a tourist's eyes.
However, she points out some disadvantages which that it is not worth for me to do internship oversea for only four months. She told I must have passed through the process of coping out in a totally new living environment, as well as working environment. Plus, the problem of accommodation is all under uncertainty that I do not know whether the press can provide me hostel or not. To overcome all this drawbacks, it actually costs me quite a lot.
So, is my dream workable?
Is my dream rational?
I am curious.
I starts hesitating with my insist.

0 wheat(s):