Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tech Tech Tech

I am the product which was produced under the technology and information era.
Everything surrounding me are about it.
I use cellphone.
I watch television.
I surf internet to get updated with online news.
I play Facebook the whole day.
I write my feeling into the cold "skinned" digital box.
I interact with friends through the digital box.
This is how I live, with the machine.
We called this modernization, "machinization ".
We called people who do not know how to use the device as outdated.
Even dog nowaday, has Facebook account I tell you. 
So are we still being thrown behind?
And then I met some close friends who love following me to here to there who named radiation.
They want to introduce me to their children who called cancer/disease.


I did a different thing few days ago.
I put my cellphone away.
I did not switch on the digital box.
I put myself into the world of book, the world of paper.
I did not watch television too.
It is relaxing and worriless.
I love that way of living, without machine.


Yet I was helping my mum to bake cookies, using oven the machine.
And that night, I saw miss calls and messages from friends.
I have to settle things using those devices at last.


Sigh... I can never escape from technology....

0 wheat(s):