Monday, November 8, 2010

Check it up

I am currently in Bangkok, blogging
This is what i like to do...bloggin in a foreign country
We are going to leave this beatuful city tomorrow afternoon
I find it sad to leave as i haven't been to many places yet...
I promised myself I shall pay another visit to Bangkok next time
Ok...I got a message from the chief edita just now
He asked me to follow up Chloe's passing news
Honestly, I have no idea who is Chloe and have no idea what happen
Until when I opened my Facebook, I saw the wall
Full with the blessing from the Utarian to a girl who named Chloe
Who has passed away due to the serious collision happened last last Friday
It is coindent that I was the one who covered the accident
I was shocked and I told myself last time that I managed to face it
It is because no life involved in the accident(that time)
today i got the news
Seriously it brought me a big impact
this is my first time, and i hope it will be last
God bless you, chloe...
Rest in peace....

0 wheat(s):