Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I want to say~

I don't feel safe
I don't want to be
I have been listening the messages from my friends
"I think no one better than you to qualify the post"
"I don't see anyone is suitable for the post. Sure you liao!"
No, I don't see there is a must for me to take over the post
I just don't want
Ok I admit, I am highly interested in it yet my time just don't allow me to pursue my interest
Between I am not capable to accept the post
I am not good at all in linguistic

Another thing to clarify, my friends said I am good in terms of leadership
Yet I want to explain that I am just not the type who can lead people
I feared to order people thus I chose to do it myself all the time instead of leading people to do it
I am just not the type who can be leader
I am merely a follower who work according to people's order
I am just not what you guys think about
I dislike to be tied by burden, responsibility
I am just not suitable to be the one you all want
I have my right to choose what I want
Please, just let me
I do not want to bear the responsibility
Thanks for your offer...
And I am sorry~

2 wheat(s):

炟諭 said...

haha~~pei suang..sorry...i will respect ur choice....^^

suang said...

thanks~