Monday, March 2, 2009

61th day

I have submitted two assignments today...It sounds like "Wow...finally!!"

Yet...dont be so glad too early...there are lot of assignments are looking at me and waving to welcome me...

I think I should not be affected by my laziness anymore...

I should have prepared or done the assignments and slide show earlier before the due date..

Today..i have eaten a banana as my breakfast..You know,i am on diet..

After that...i have just eaten an egg tart for my lunch,as well as a slide of papaya...

Perhaps the banana made its function,i didnt feel very hungry...

However,everythings spoilt when it is night..

I ate a massive bowl of mee sua which was cooked by our pretty chef-Andrew!!!!

It is really tasty that i almost finished it...

Thank you,Andrew...Your cooking skill is mature enough and u looked like my mother!!!hehe

I have taken a couple of photos...



I am really full today...








0 wheat(s):