Sunday, March 29, 2009

The 88th day

It sounds good today..i meant the day..
88 means fatt fatt..haha..
May the fortune will come to me..
May the PTPTN will come into my account very soon...
Yesterday was a nice experience..
Thank you,Chin Eng..
For giving us a wonderful night..
EARTH HOUR...
Yesterday...i stayed in westlake..
We were having a pattroling and asked everyone to turn off their light..
It is really meaningful and successful..
Congrat,Mr Oh...
Most of the westlake residents joined the activity...
Everyone were so excited..
He did call the reporter too...
And heard that it is out at STARS..
hehe..
I can see the succeed reporter in the future stood in front of me.
We hang out at MM until 3am this morning..
Keep talking gossip and laughing..
Fortunately my throat didnt sore today..
Well..it is really an unforgetable and meaningful night..
hehe

0 wheat(s):