Monday, March 9, 2009

The 68th day

This few days are fantastic and interesting...
I went to midvalley with my family yesterday...
Then went to Bukit Tinggi Aeon JJ with wen and diao today..
First,wen and I went to Greenbox to sing K at about 10am...hehe..
I can't sing k in kampar...and i love singing...^^
hehe...i have eaten a lot today!!!!!
After that, we went to watch Love Matters with diao...hehe..
It is a funny movie and is 18sx...not worth to watch this movie...
Then,we went to have our lunch at BBQ Plaza...hehe...
Three of us are so full instead and it is only RM15 per person...
diao's made BBQ sauce udon mee...
I have bought some pens and two coloring books and a body gloves shirt today...
In the other hand, wen hv bought three pairs of shoes and a Body Gloves shirt...
We are going back to kampar tomorrow....sigh...
Feel sick to go back...><

0 wheat(s):