Friday, March 20, 2009

The 78th day

Again..I was late to be here...
Let's just pretend that this is the day...k?
Wow...today is really excited...
After 74 days(i didnt minus the cny holidays) come to kampar...this is my first time to go to the market(pasar awam) in Kampar...
Finally they brought me to there...
I was very excited the previous night although there were tests at the following day..
I woke up by 6.30am without any slow action...
We departed by 7 something in the morning then..
Wow...i have seen a lot of people there especially elders...
Just like a normal market, there are vegetables,fruits,chicken and also groceries stall which i can see in Klang..
However the feeling is different...maybe i have not seen this for ages..haha...
I have some vegetables and chicken...as well as the sour plum souce...
I plan to make chicken salad(my favourite)
Andrew has also bought a pumpkin there..hehe..
After finish the buying,we went to another market which is slightly same like the food court in klang..We have our breakfast there which is prawn mee...
Hmm...not that good,need some improvement still...hehe...
We went to the morning market( actually it is just a road with some stalls beside)..
Have bought yau-char-guai for zing as well...
We went back home after all...
It is a nice trip and i will go someday again...hehe..
Today after the classes,zing them came to fetch me...
They wanted to go westlake then..
When we passed by the bridge before the main entrance of utar..
I saw wonderful sunset...
I have taken some photos of it...
I love sunset!!!!

In some day in the future, i will watch it with my true-lover...hehe


0 wheat(s):