Wednesday, March 18, 2009

77th day

Kampar's market chee cheong fan
Oh...I felt guilty!!!!!
I was telling lie to my friends that I was sick so that i couldn't attend the class...
They msn me just now and were concerning me if i m ok or not..
Oh my goodness...this deepen my guilty...><
Sorry...i didn't mean to bluff u all...
Ok...talking something not that bad...
Finally...they brought me to have meal at market today...
They kept saying how nice,how delicious are the kuih and food there...
Yet,i only have to opportunity to hear but never have the fate to eat...
The curry chee cheong fun is really nice,especially with the roasted pork...
Wow...extremely delicious!!!i think it is the most delicious roasted pork i have eaten so far..
Hmm...mum's made roasted pork is also nice...but not better than this...hehe..
I must bring my family here next time..
I think they will like it...hehe...
I miss Klang,and my family....as well as my friends and ff!!!!!
I am going to market tomorrow...hehe...

0 wheat(s):