Tuesday, March 3, 2009

62nd day

Today is Tuesday which is my off-day...hehe..
I have no class this day every week,it is a great news for me..hehe...
But then...human-being generally will not satisfy with themselves...
They usually do somethings that against to the nature..
I am one of the one..
I went to class with zing them today...that means i attended their lecture classes today..
Honestly, they are really boring u know..
It is even boring than Ms Joethi's lecture class..
Fortunately i didnt take Accounting..
No..I should say luckily i didnt even think to take accounting..
I hate account..hehe..
From that, I have learn to love my subjects which are quite interesting actually...hehe..
JOURNALISM isnt a wrong choice....

1 wheat(s):

dream said...

suang,i am nothing as i know that what you want is to let the party become more good and nice and the true is i am not participate at all because of my own reason.You are not forcing me so please don't feel like that,ok.love you from xiao po andrew....^^