Tuesday, March 10, 2009

69th day

I have bank in the RM30 cheque into my public bank account today...
This is my first publication's fees...I feel excited and sucessful...
Today...i took my second time train back to kampar...
We departed from kepong central...Before that,we went to "kei tuck shek" to have our lunner...
I have eaten a lot...aiyo...i have eaten a lot this few days ah...
It is another miracle happened on me...
PC sat beside me o..wow..last time is amirah and pooven..
and now PC...(they are my classmates)..
It happened so uncoincidently...yet it happened...
We talked the whole journey...
I have never been talking the whole journey except this time..
We talked a lot about our class and ourselves...
After that,the train stopped at our destination...
We wanted to give PC a lift but he has called "taxi"...so..
but yet i feel guilty like dont want to fetch him...aiz...

0 wheat(s):