Wednesday, March 25, 2009

84th day...

Well...i have skipped some days...><
Today is a big,important and unforgettable day for me...
It is our turn(FAS) to submit the ptptn form to the PTPTN officer at last...
Frankly,i am really nervous and scared...
I was wondering that if i can't get the loan,i will not able to study in UTAR anymore...
I m lack of money to pay the school fees...
However,it is a happy ending...I passed it..hehe..
I have spent RM20 to buy stamps today...what a waste ah...shit..
The quality of the stamps are bad..how come it can cost us 20 bucks ah?
suang and her RM20 stamp
The cheap pluc stamp

I m curious..
Alright,everything lasted happily as no one has trouble today...
Another unforgettable things for today is i got "long pia"...haha
Wow...this silly things happened on me...
o..my goodness...why i am so careless...
It happened so sudden that i cant even realise it until i heard the big "bang" sound..
O..gosh..i got hit the wall...
haha...
Yet,another things has comforted me until i saw another guy hit the wall..
haha...i will show the incident to u in my next post...hehe
My lucky number-118.
Yet...It isn't that bad today...
I have gotten my lucky number while i was buying kuehteow soup...
I was quite excited that time,so i decided to take it down..ehhe...
nice ah!!!118...

0 wheat(s):