Friday, March 6, 2009

65th day

Yahhooo...I am going back tomorrow...
I can watch Astro !!!
I can sing GreenBox...
and I can also eat dimsum....by free!!!!
Today...I went to Sushi King to have my lunch with zing and andrew...
Wowo...it has been a long time that I didnt eat japanese cuisine...
It made me think of the day with sister..
She likes going the japanese restaurant which i could hardly to remember its name in Midvalley...
And always eat the same meal..hehe..
First things first, i was talking about sushi king just now..
I have eaten a lot..
I ordered 1 set, 1 california roll and also a plate of sushi...
This is the 1st time i ordered one set...
I found it hard to finish the mee at last...and gave them to andrew..haha..
Thank you, Andrew!!!!
I love sushi!!!!
I love Japanese cuisine!!!!
I felt i am full of happiness today!!!hehe
After that, i went to the buddhism club's lesson..
It was sleepy honestly...
However, I will continue attending the lesson from now on..
It is good to listen those meaningful stories...
Here's my set(same with andrew)--RM16++
It is soba mee if i am not mistaken...
It served with my favourite sushi, corn with some vege,tempura vege and yakult




This is the rice which was ordered by zing..

It served with miso soup,chawanmushi as well as yakult.

0 wheat(s):