Saturday, December 11, 2010

Boy & Girl

Fortuitously, I witnessed an extremely comical circumstance when I was on my way to university for my first paper - IMC
There was a boy, who was cycling, hardly, exerting his utmost strength, leading back to Eastlake residential area
I passed by him
There was a girl, who sitting behind, relaxingly, looking and combing her not so extraordinary hair
This has constituted an intense contrast, so unbalance image
One was so tiring whilst another one was so relaxing
I assumed the girl as the boy's girlfriend
Can't just the girlfriend be more mindfulness and can't just she jump down from the bicycle and walk by herself, for just a little distance?
What if when I pointed at the girl and blaming her unsensible
At the end the boy will say: Don't you know? This is what we called ROMANTIC
You know what. I will throw a flying kick to you and laughing at your ignorance

0 wheat(s):