Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear friends~

The time when I posted out my blog
My friends scolded me. ( Not scold in fact, is worrying+geram)
The time when I wrote my experience out, I think nothing.
I just feel to share and voice out.
But then I see the impact.
This made me feel that I couldn't simply post anything if I didn't want them to worry about me. (luckily my mum don't online)
People are worrying about me and said :" Don't be like that again next time!"
"Why never you hear our advice?"
"It is dangerous, you know!"
"Why don't you call me?"
But, no one praise me :" Hey! Good! You are so alert! (have you had Brand's?wakaka)"
Seriously, I, in the contrast, like myself, after this.
I can be so alert, now only I realised.
This is an eastern society. You can find its characteristic through my experience.
If for westerner, their reaction would not be like what my friends reacted.

All my dear friends, I am sorry to let you guys being so worried and geram.
I sincerely apologise to you.
Thanks a hundred lot for your concerns.
But, please. Don't ask me not to cycling to anywhere.
Please don't ask me stop cycling to old town.
Or else, I will bored to die in Kampar, one day.

1 wheat(s):

Weiyi said...

i dun mind if you call me to cycle together, unless i'm not free lah...hehe...