Thursday, December 30, 2010

It is pretty fun to hold 22,500 NTW dollars on hand, how if it is ringgit Malaysia, or even US dollars~ wohoo..
I am now officially but halfly preparing for my Taiwan trip. I have exchanged my money to Taiwan dollars ( 8000 TWD belong to wen wen, my partner).
I have done some researches of where is the book street, nice food recommended and so on and so forth.
I asked my friends who stay in Taiwan of the weather when I saw her status one day : "It is so fun to with XX, XX..... in such a cold weather! I think Taiwan is going to snow." Taiwan has never snow we know, so do my friend. Yet I guessed it is the metaphor (perhaps a little bit too exaggerated) to describe the cold weather. I asked them the weather and so to confirm if I could buy any summer clothes at that moment. The answer is disappointed. They said it is the coldest period in Taiwan the time when we visited. -.-lll
Besides, they asked me not to put expectation on clothes as all are selling winter sweater, jackets blah blah blah... Hey, I am not going to wear the heavy cotton on my body in Malaysia! Before I suffered sunstroke, I was sent to Tanjung Rambutan.
However, they didn't really spoil my mood when they said I can buy books. Books are cheap! Woohoo...that's why I haven't been to bookshop recently, and that's why I have been saving money lately. This is the show time!!!!! Wakaka....
Back to the weather, before I was sad to dead, instead I decided to buy me something, or I shall say I decided to prevent myself from cold to dead. I went to do some shopping this few days. I love shopping yet it is terribly pity to shop without money ( except the first day I went with my mom)...
I have bought some long sleeve shirts and pants, as well as shorts. I have bought myself a jacket as well for a discounted price, RM39.90!!!!!!!! Damn cheap I tell you. I am a smart consumer.
I skipped every bookshops when I passed by. I will never be a smart consumer in front of those yummy books.
That's my process in the preparation for Taiwan trip and also my reason to do shopping. XD
I will print out the LRT maps and also the district maps when school reopen so that I can fully use my time in Taiwan. I found that Taiwan LRT starts operating from 6am to 12am which means I can go out travelling in the early morning and come back hotel in the late night. YES!
And some tidbits for my little readers here, you can write me some comments if you want me to help buying something from Taiwan. This is only special for my readers~ ^^
And, Uniqlo is nice place to shop~ haha....
By the way, YES is in everywhere in Bukit Bintang.

0 wheat(s):