Tuesday, September 28, 2010

剖白

“Ah Ba" there, "Ah Ba" here...
People said: You now so used to this "calling” hor
Exactly, I called PC as my ah ba, so naturally and so freely
I know the reason back of it
Other than we all are always going out for hiking, outing, he just makes me feel like he is my ah ba
Friends who know me well, know that I came from a single parent family
My beloved father left us to another far away palace where we could hardly to contact him when I was 10 years old
I was too young that I not even say a word of good bye to him when he was waving to us
To my recall, it was a dark night, I was sleeping so sweet that my aunt shake my body and wake me up
The immature me, cried and refused to wake up
I was just so abnormal that night. Usually, I wouldn't be crying to wake up, at that age
I always feel self-accused whenever I looked back at this impressive moment
I hope that I can get back to that time. Or only erase it
When now, I missed him so much
I always know he is great now, at his place
When I played badminton, I remembered him
And when this new ah ba also spend his rest time to play badminton with me, I feel touched
When we went outing, this new ah ba always the one takes care of us
He always understands my "ambition"
I always want to hike higher, run faster, run farther, play more. And he always know
That is why I can call you as my "Ah Ba" so freely and without any hesitate
Thank you for being my "ah ba" that gave me really really warm family feeling
And I always hold the phrase: " As a teacher one day, as father for the whole life"
And I know you wouldn't mind to be my "ah ba" for whole life~thanks~

阿爸前,阿爸后的
大家都说麻雀叫地多么自然,多么习惯
这是不争的事实,麻雀的确习惯性地把同班的PC同学给叫老了
这是一个在麻雀心里无法磨灭的烙印
那一晚,天该很黑,麻雀在梦乡飞得很开心
阿姨推醒麻雀。
麻雀哭了,这是一个不正常的夜晚,照理麻雀不会因为被吵醒而哭
那时已经10岁大了
大人们要麻雀根麻雀爸爸道别,但麻雀没有
依然沉浸在自己的梦乡
就是这样的不成熟,麻雀在没有道别的情景下,麻雀爸爸便告别我们,到很远很远的地方去
远得,麻雀再也来不及,再次挥着手,对着麻雀爸爸说一声:珍重,再见
一生中,说了多少次再见,最让麻雀遗憾的就是失去了这一次永别的的再见
如果时间能够倒回,该多好~
麻雀知道自己很自私,擅自把“阿爸”当成了阿爸
可能是同星座的关系,阿爸很了解
麻雀的好胜,麻雀的好玩,麻雀的好“高”(爬高)鹜远(跑远)
阿爸都很了解
谢谢你,阿爸

2 wheat(s):

oce said...

erm.. i just wana say this is touching. it's an honest story that saddened me. now only i know.. PC is really a good caring guy.

suang said...

haha...thanks~
yeah,he is good "ah ba"...