Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please stop it...

Stop it please. 
I feel annoying every time I saw Mr. Rude's video on Facebook
It is polluting my Facebook la wey....
When he started to sing our childhood(we sing it since we were kid-i meant everyone) song
Everyone treated him as a hero, I hate him in the contrast
When everyone are so excited to show me his song, I begged them not to
When people are talking about him, I chose to close my ears
When my friend told me : aiyo, he was under suspended, so pity
I don't care. It is not my business. You said it violate free speech
I will say it is his karma for bothering so many people
While everyone go to join the Facebook group in order to protest for him
I fast fast go to ignore the invitation
I just simply not appreciate his attitude
Everyone has their anger toward our country, we know but i don't think this is the best way for you to express your indignation
I don't see the point unless you want to gain some fame
You kept singing more songs after that, with those rude words
I hate you because you sing those rude words in the melody
Please don't spoil those melody lo...
You don't think you are hero, but a coward but not dare to stand out
And friend, please don't go and like his video again...
As it will shown in my page also....
And please, use a manner way to express your discontent next time...

0 wheat(s):