Thursday, September 16, 2010

English

The second paper has done today, the subject that I have studied for a week.
Communication Technology, which I think is actually quite fun that we can learn the MCMC, CMA and so on which are quite relate to my field.
And I think we are too lucky to have a quite easy question if compared to last semester. 
Perhaps the paper came out like one year easy one year hard. haha...so I am wondering who will be the next semester victim
Let's talk English then.
I always know that my English is poor but not even a hinder for me.
I thought that as long as I can communicate with people with broken english and write simple english then is enough for me
But when it come to my study field, the thought is wrong, utterly wrong
I learn to know that it is a must for me to improve my language, no matter how
I can barely remember our super senior, Mr Jin told me that English is very im~por~tant~
Yeah, I always know it is important yet truly learn it is after my feature writing and journalism two assignment..
It is a shame that I always heard from mok that quality of juniors(start from my batch) are becoming worse 
I know especially it comes to our language
I admire those with good demand of English language, always.
Yet it is a waste when I saw my batch people with good English command could not get high marks in their assignment
Why? They should not have problem in the language, especially both Feature writing and Journalism Two
 In fact, I find no point writing this piece.
Just simply want to leave a piece after my second paper yet I was too busy that only can online now, in the early midnight
Besides, I would also want to remind myself that I shall polish polish my English until *bling bling* only can show people next time(before I go internship)
Ok, I shall start it from now
Gonna find some english book to read now~bye~
by the way, I am going to the market tomorrow morning with my dear junior who is also my neighbour~
Not bad to have a chance to interact with my junior and what a waste my hawk senior could not make it tomorrow~
Have a sweet dream, guys~

10 wheat(s):

Lo Kelween said...

oh? probably some people could do even better using Chinese. Three short academic year is absolutely nothing compared to a whole life experience upon graduation! :D

P/S: Do you mind shifting the music video upward so that I don't have to scroll all the way down to turn it off?

suang said...

haha...so that the facebook status is wrote for me kah?haha...no prob...try to make some changes then...

suang said...

but the thing is i wish to serve my internship in english desk...i should not evade from the problem..><

FISHA said...

if can, plus u are free..u can try have a dual language of every post of yours~ that makes it interesting~both english and chinese for it~

suang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suang said...

fish, no worries, there are 8 languages translator provided in my page. just do translation using the feature la...should have fully utilize the technology~

FISHA said...

if then ur dream to be more proficient in eng might be more far away~ should have depends on own skills rite~ plus the translator translating it in a vague way~ the meaning runs so so far away~

suang said...

haha...make sense also hor~haha...i will try.try la har....XD

Lo Kelween said...

Huh? What did I write on Facebook??

suang said...

hmm...senior,u said "stop playing the music again and again" =.=...